... or have the products sold on television gotten even more ridiculous lately?
Among those I have seen recently...
- The PedEgg - a handheld device for removing dead skin from feet. Not that the idea of removing thick skin from feet is necessarily bad, it's just a combination of ludicrous name with an implementation that just doesn't seem like it could possibly work.
- That sticky pad you put on your feet at night to remove toxins while you sleep. If this idea had any merit, a piece of duct tape on your feet would do pretty much the same thing -- nothing.
- An Amish-made electric stove. Of course they're the first group I'd call on for any electrical appliances.
- ListenUp - An amplified listener pitched as a device that can hear distant conversations. I don't think so.
- DualDrill - A drill with two chucks... too bad it's too weak to do anything and breaks if breathed on wrong.
Just to name a couple that come to mind immediately.