Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mileage

As I was pulling into my driveway tonight I noticed a significant number on the odometer of my Ridgeline…

No, I’m not referring to the 93 degrees (which was the temperature inside my garage… ugh).  I was referring to the mileage.  I have had the truck 4 years and 14 days, so 30,000 miles isn’t too bad.  Especially considering it has been to:

  • Los Angeles: 3 times (4000 mi)
  • Houston: 1 time (3800 mi)
  • Las Vegas: 2 times (1600 mi)
  • The SLC Airport: about once per month on average (4400 mi)

Excluding those trips I drive, on average, 4050 miles per year, or 337.5 miles per month.  Lately it has been lower, as even including many airport trips and a Vegas trip I’ve only done 4000 miles in the last year.

Fortunately doing so little driving means I only have to fill up the gas tank about once per month.  Not too bad, I’d say.

No comments:

Google Search