Wednesday, March 25, 2009

600 Movies

My movie collection is fast approaching the 600 title mark… only 11 away now.  When I hit 500 a few months ago I thought carefully about what #500 would be (although I can’t for the life of me remember what it ended up being), and I’m now approaching another significant milestone. 

What do you think I should get for #600?  I’d like it to be something significant that somehow has been overlooked in my prior DVD purchases.  I know I’ve missed a bunch of amazing titles, and I’m curious what you think should be added.  Reply with your nomination.

My current collection listing is now (and always) available here.

P.S. Now that I think about it 600 sure seems like an awful lot.  If we were to attempt to watch all of them for movie night, it would only take 11 years, 6 months, 3 weeks to finish.  And that’s assuming we would finish each television season and several bundled trilogy collections in a single day, and that I not buy any more discs in those 11 years, 6 months, and 3 weeks.  Even one per day would take nearly 20 months.

No comments:

Google Search