Saturday, July 12, 2008

Memories

I saw this on my friend Drew's blog, and it sounded like fun...  (even though I'm usually not one who likes to pass these sorts of things along)  So I'll bite, and I quote verbatim:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.  (If you're not sure if I follow your blog, leave me a link just to be sure.)

4 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

One time, we had a Simpsons marathon at your apartment, and it was before DVR was pretty much mainstream, so I thought you guys were the coolest for having all the episodes you had on DVD. I still think you are the coolest for that.

Landon said...

doug, there are so many!
you were at our sealing, took our wedding pictures, and our engagement pictures, were there for all of us in 169 when we needed a good friend, had us over for thanksgiving, did my headshots, on and on and on! doug, you're the best!!

Cheryl H said...

Weird as it sounds it really meant a lot to me at BYU when you made and delivered me an Easter basket. And who can forget shopping together for "I Am the Cheese," which by the way, was about the lamest book I ever read (no wonder it was so hard to find)0. My English teacher used to get high on rubber cement so it's no surprise. We've got a lot of fun memories together. You've always just been a great big brother and I really appreciate you for that.

Colleen said...

I remember visiting your house when we were kids and you had rigged your computer to the phone line so you could make the phone ring. In those way-pre-internet days, I thought it was a pretty awesome trick. :)

Google Search