Sunday, August 10, 2008

Movie Nights?

So about three months ago I bought a new projector for my home theater.  And it has been awesome!  I watch so many more movies now than I did with my last one, because... well, it really is just like being at a real theater; amazing huge picture, killer sound, seats rumbling.  I just need to add sticky floors and crying babies for an authentic experience.  But I have been thinking lately that I have kind of gotten away from my original purpose of setting up the home theater six years ago, and that was to entertain my friends.  Why not share the experience with others, right?

So I'm toying with the idea of having a semi-regular movie night for my friends.  About ten years ago we had movie night every Thursday, and we toward the end we had about 30 people showing up on a regular basis.  Crowded, definitely.  But very fun.  I don't think doing something every week is feasible, but maybe once a month?

So of those of you in the Provo/Orem area, if I were to host a movie night periodically, would you be interested in attending?  And if so, is there a particular evening that is better than others?

So did you notice that every paragraph stared with "so?"

1 comment:

Drew said...

I know it's been ages since we have spent time together, but I would totally attend your awesome movie nights, and not just for the sweet setup, but also for the fun that would surely abound and the friends that would surely attend. I don't know what nights are going to be good in the fall, but come January, any night but LOST night! :)

Google Search