Friday, October 17, 2008

Pet Peeve

I’m not sure I understand the need for web pages to automatically play music while visiting.  Most site visitors are usually not on a given page long enough to listen to a whole song (or even enough of it to be interesting) so every new page results in the music starting over or a change of song at every click.  Anyway, most of the time while I’m browsing the web I either have the TV or my own music already on, resulting in an acoustical landscape wasteland.  And none of the sites that do this allow me to turn the music off permanently.  Argh.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ugh, I hate that, too!

Drew said...

I am with you! A friend and I regularly lament blogs or websites with automatic music. Generally it's really loud too, so it startles you. Gr!

Google Search