Sunday, June 22, 2008

Skittles

Top 5 Colors

5. Yellow
4. Orange
3. Green
2. Purple
1. Red

Although 1 & 2 switch places relatively frequently, and 3 moves into the #2 spot sometimes too.  But it hasn't made it into the #1 spot quite yet.

The Rules of Skittles

1. Skittles should be eaten in matched pairs for maximum flavor impact. 
2. If there are an odd number of Skittles, 3 must be eaten at a time to get to an even number.
3. If there is only one of a color, you must open another bag to even out the oddness.
4. Yellow and orange must be eaten first to get them out of the way.
5. The remaining colors can be eaten in 3, 2, 1 order, 1, 2, 3 order, 1,2,3,2,1, or 3,2,1,2,3 order.
6. When placed on a solid surface, like a table, the S must be facing upward.
7. Colors should not be mixed.
8. Skittles are best eaten from 'fun size' bags.
9. A single fun size bag cannot be shared between multiple people.
10. If you have only red, yellow, and green left, they must be arranged like a traffic light.
11. Skittles should not be eaten in the dark to avoid unwelcome flavor surprises.
12. Any open bag of Skittles must be consumed immediately.
13. Tropical, Wild Berry, Ice Cream, and other variants, while excellent, are only imitation Skittles.
14. This unit not labeled for retail sale.

3 comments:

Miri said...

haha i love that. sounds a little bit OCD, and yet i do almost every one of those things. same with smarties and m&ms. i have to eat them in color pairs, and i eat the least awesome ones first to get them out of the way.

Lili and Jeff said...

ha ha ha. You have it down to a science. I believe with something like skittles it is important to have some kind of routine. And I am 100% with you on the mixing the right flavors for maximum flavor. Purple and Red all the way.

Colleen said...

Wow. I thought I was OCD about how I eat my candy. And I'm afraid I disagree about Wild Berry. Not excellent. Just yuck. Of course I would eat them if I were desperate.

Google Search